GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FS2004 - Flight Planner Font (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/30048-fs2004-flight-planner-font.html)

Neil Trotter 01-06-2003 02:08 PM

FS2004 - Flight Planner Font

Anyone know if this has been improved so that, for instance, "(KTKI)"
cannot be misread as "(KTKD"?

I realize that to misread the above I must fail to miss the closing
parenthesis, but it's a mistake I have made often, so my guess is I will
not be alone. I can't recall other examples of confusability with the
text just now, but they may exist.

Minor quibble, but it would be good to see it cleared up.

--
Neil Trotter, Canewdon, UK. (Amend email address to use).

Neil Trotter 01-06-2003 02:20 PM

FS2004 - Flight Planner Font

In article , Neil Trotter
said:

Anyone know if this has been improved so that, for instance, "(KTKI)"
cannot be misread as "(KTKD"?

Uhhh. Posted to the wrong group -- sorry for any confusion!

I think I'll just check with the flight sim newsgroup now to see what
advice they can give me on my spuds ...

--Neil.

--
Neil Trotter, Canewdon, UK. (Amend email address to use).