GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lawn repair (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/30515-lawn-repair.html)

Dave 04-06-2003 09:44 PM

lawn repair

BT have come and fitted a second line to my house the chaps who layed the
underground ducts done a wonderful job of digging a foot wide trench thru my
lawn that the local kids want to use my garden as a mountain bile track any
tips on what I can do to repair it thanks in advance

Rick McGreal 05-06-2003 08:08 AM

lawn repair

"Dave" wrote in
:

BT have come and fitted a second line to my house the chaps who layed
the underground ducts done a wonderful job of digging a foot wide
trench thru my lawn that the local kids want to use my garden as a
mountain bile track any tips on what I can do to repair it thanks in
advance

Complain to BT...

The guys who did the work should have replaced the turf properly