GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Snapdragons (Anthirrinums) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/30530-snapdragons-anthirrinums.html)

Scully 04-06-2003 11:08 PM

Snapdragons (Anthirrinums)

Hi there,

How tall are these plants?

I bought a tray in the market last w/e & the label reads: "height 20-80cm".

There's a BIG difference between 20 & 80 cm, if 20 I can think of a few
places for them in my pots but I don't want to plant them there & watch them
tower to 80 cm!!! If that's the case then I have a nice spot in the garden
where I'd say the taller the better.

Most of them are already in bloom or just about to bloom & are still small,
what can I expect?

The Devil's Advocate 05-06-2003 06:32 AM

Snapdragons (Anthirrinums)

Just under a foot normally, and bushy

Scully wrote:
: Hi there,
:
: How tall are these plants?
:
: I bought a tray in the market last w/e & the label reads: "height
: 20-80cm".
:
: There's a BIG difference between 20 & 80 cm, if 20 I can think of a
: few places for them in my pots but I don't want to plant them there &
: watch them tower to 80 cm!!! If that's the case then I have a nice
: spot in the garden where I'd say the taller the better.
:
: Most of them are already in bloom or just about to bloom & are still
: small, what can I expect?

Robert