GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I'm a fool, aren't i? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/30923-im-fool-arent-i.html)

Dicky 07-06-2003 04:32 PM

I'm a fool, aren't i?

Can any tell me how to plant this variety of paphiopedilum???
Paph.godefroaye*alba var. concolor*alba

Too many varieties in this paphiopedilum!

--
---

Visit this website to get more information about gardening and buy flowers
securely!
http://www.dickyhorticulture.freehomepage.com

Cerumen 07-06-2003 08:44 PM

I'm a fool, aren't i?

"Dicky" wrote in message
Can any tell me how to plant this variety of paphiopedilum???
Paph.godefroaye*alba var. concolor*alba

Stick it in the ground with the green bit on top and the dark bit below,
HTH
--
Chris Thomas
West Cork

Sue & Bob Hobden 07-06-2003 11:44 PM

I'm a fool, aren't i?

"Dicky" wrote in message ...
Can any tell me how to plant this variety of paphiopedilum???
Paph.godefroaye*alba var. concolor*alba

Too many varieties in this paphiopedilum!

Can't understand what plant you are talking about.

Paph.godefroyae is white and I have never heard of an "alba" variety but
that's not to say there isn't (presumably without the spots?).
Paph.concolor is a separate species, although closely allied to
P.godefroyae. (and P. bellatulum)

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.