GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Electric lawnmower reccomendations please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/31018-electric-lawnmower-reccomendations-please.html)

John Towill 08-06-2003 12:56 PM

Electric lawnmower reccomendations please

I have a petrol mower, which is great but awkward for a couple of smaller
lawns: I am looking for a suitable electric mower. Are there any that cut
wider than their wheels? I think that would be very helpful to get the
lawns cut right to the edge.
Any suggestions welcome, TIA

John T
--
Remove the wet from towill to reply
by email

Alastair J. Smith 08-06-2003 05:20 PM

"John Towill" wrote in message

I have a petrol mower, which is great but awkward for a couple of smaller
lawns: I am looking for a suitable electric mower. Are there any that cut
wider than their wheels? I think that would be very helpful to get the
lawns cut right to the edge.

Buy one with a roller which will allow you to go over the edge without
falling into the flower bed.

Best models are the Mountfield Princess or the Hayter Envoy both about £179
retail.