GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Replanting privet (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/31307-replanting-privet.html)

alan kearn 10-06-2003 06:56 AM

Replanting privet

I am new to gardening so please forgive my ignorance.Just over a week
ago i bought and planted eight two feet high golden privet. I have now
decide they are not in the position i wanted, will it do any harm to
them if i take them out of the ground and replant them.

Thanks
Alan

Kay Easton 10-06-2003 12:44 PM

Replanting privet

In article , alan kearn
writes
I am new to gardening so please forgive my ignorance.Just over a week
ago i bought and planted eight two feet high golden privet. I have now
decide they are not in the position i wanted, will it do any harm to
them if i take them out of the ground and replant them.

No, no harm at all. They won't have had time to get settled.

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:

Rod 14-06-2003 08:44 PM

Replanting privet

"alan kearn" wrote in message om...
I am new to gardening so please forgive my ignorance.Just over a week
ago i bought and planted eight two feet high golden privet. I have now
decide they are not in the position i wanted, will it do any harm to
them if i take them out of the ground and replant them.

No - just don't do it every week ;~0))

Rod