GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   CATS (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/31400-cats.html)

Alec Green 10-06-2003 10:56 PM

CATS

I have a persistant problem with cats, doing their business in my rose bush,
can anyone suggest a way of deterring them other than bricks or a shot gun!?

Regards

Alec

Zizz 10-06-2003 11:20 PM

CATS

"Alec Green" wrote in message
I have a persistant problem with cats, doing their business in my rose

bush,
can anyone suggest a way of deterring them other than bricks or a shot

gun!?

Regards

Alec

If your rose has thorns then I'd suggest a few clippings placed randomly
underneath may help deter the cats.

Rocket 10-06-2003 11:44 PM

CATS

Why not coil off a log of your own under the rose bush. The cats will think
you have a lion and never return.

--
Rocket. MCSA
===========

Essjay001 11-06-2003 01:08 AM

CATS

Alec Green wrote:
I have a persistant problem with cats, doing their business in my
rose bush, can anyone suggest a way of deterring them other than
bricks or a shot gun!?

See good news bad news post

martin 11-06-2003 07:20 AM

CATS

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:56:26 +0100, "Alec Green"
wrote:

I have a persistant problem with cats, doing their business in my rose bush,
can anyone suggest a way of deterring them other than bricks or a shot gun!?

Dig up your rose bush and sow ferrocement
--
martin

Mary Fisher 11-06-2003 07:49 PM

CATS

"Alec Green" wrote in message
I have a persistant problem with cats, doing their business in my rose

bush,
can anyone suggest a way of deterring them other than bricks or a shot

gun!?

We've had a persistent problem with cats spooking (although not harming) our
banties.

Spouse splashed Renardine over their ingress route.

Mary

Regards

Alec