GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FREE Secondary glazing units - ideal for coldframe (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/32100-free-secondary-glazing-units-ideal-coldframe.html)

MC Emily 15-06-2003 03:08 PM

FREE Secondary glazing units - ideal for coldframe

Hi

I have about 10 units of secondary glazing, with all the glass intact.
These would be ideal for making a coldframe (or using in your house, if you
like!). They're close to Newark, Notts and I can delivery them locally for
free or further afield at cost of petrol but not *too* far, please. If
you're interested you can e-mail me at It just
seems such a shame to put them in the skip if someone could make use of
them. Thanks.

Jaqy