GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond Safety (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/32604-pond-safety.html)

Tommy 17-06-2003 05:09 PM

Pond Safety

Hello,
I have been reading of the sad deaths of children caused by garden ponds, I have read of six up to now and the summer has just begun. This has lead me to email people and tell them of a product I have found called pondguard, It is made by a small company in Lancashire called Davren Enterprises.

I believe they designed it because they have young children and there was nothing on the market to keep children from falling into ponds, and it also stops birds from getting fish. They can build these guards to fit any shape or size of pond. They have a website at www.pondguardonline.co.uk I think if this safety feature is available to people it would encourage people to have a pond, where they previously would not have had one. I would be interested in what you think of this guard. www.pondguardonline.co.uk

Cheers, Tommy.

Steven Pilbeam 17-06-2003 05:44 PM

Pond Safety

Your own product in fact ??? This could be classed as spamming

s.com...

--
Tommy
Tommy D

Steven Pilbeam 17-06-2003 05:44 PM

Pond Safety

Whoops a daisy. Posted to wrong group!

Tumbleweed 17-06-2003 05:44 PM

Pond Safety

"Steven Pilbeam" wrote in message
Whoops a daisy. Posted to wrong group!

Not really, pond q's come up here from time to time, many gardens have
ponds.

--
Tumbleweed

newsgroups)