GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lawnflite (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/33171-lawnflite.html)

Andy Brown 20-06-2003 12:32 PM

lawnflite

Can anyone help, I need the instruction manual and parts list for a
lawnflite 501. 26'' cut mower can anyone tell me how to get hold of one.

Emrys Davies 20-06-2003 04:56 PM

lawnflite

'Andy',

Maybe e-mailing this firm (scroll to bottom of site)
http://www.davidjattfield.co.uk/lawnflite.html
might be beneficial to you. Never know!!

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Alastair J. Smith 22-06-2003 11:08 AM

lawnflite

"Andy Brown" wrote in message
Can anyone help, I need the instruction manual and parts list for a
lawnflite 501. 26'' cut mower can anyone tell me how to get hold of

one.

These machines are imported by EP Barrus, 01869-363636 www.barrus.co.uk
try their website or find your local dealer and they should be able to
supply.

Andy Brown 24-06-2003 08:50 PM

lawnflite

Thanks for the info, Andy