GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Supplier of Wild Garlic wanted ??? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/33181-supplier-wild-garlic-wanted.html)

gray bale 20-06-2003 02:44 PM

Supplier of Wild Garlic wanted ???

Anybody any ideas where I can buy 200+ wild garlic bulbs from in the UK.
(Allium ursinum or Ransomes)

Mike Lyle 20-06-2003 06:56 PM

"gray bale" wrote in message ...
Anybody any ideas where I can buy 200+ wild garlic bulbs from in the UK.
(Allium ursinum or Ransomes)

I can give you a few if you're passing through West Wales soon: not
200, but 20 soon get to be 200! Or bung me a few stamps, and I could
post them.

Mike.

Chris Stewart 20-06-2003 08:20 PM

"gray bale" wrote in message
Anybody any ideas where I can buy 200+ wild garlic bulbs from in the UK.
(Allium ursinum or Ransomes)

I bought mine from
http://www.poyntzfieldherbs.co.uk/
who do mail order. the plants arrived in good condition, and are spreading
...... I suspect that those who have them think those of us who buy them
absolutely daft as they grow so easily :-)

Chris S