GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Surfinia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/33218-surfinia.html)

Bigfoot 20-06-2003 07:32 PM

Surfinia

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this group and gardening in general so go easy on me please lol.

I have some wonderful Surfinia plants in hanging baskets and was wondering
if I can get any seeds from them when they die?

I have just built myself a cold frame and am trying to think of what sort of
bedding plants etc... to sow next year, also does anyone know what is the
best way to keep the cold frame warm during the cold spells i.e. should I
fit a 100 watt bulb inside it to give off heat or are there special heaters
you can buy?

Thank's.