GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Grass paint (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/33262-grass-paint.html)

aka Robbie 20-06-2003 11:32 PM

Grass paint

I was just wondering where I could get some grass paint from. I'm after
something that will not burn the grass and it does not need to last more
than two days.

Peter

Roscoe 21-06-2003 02:44 PM

Grass paint

"aka Robbie" wrote in a message:
I was just wondering where I could get some grass paint from. I'm after
something that will not burn the grass and it does not need to last more
than two days.

Peter
---------------

On my way to and from work in Peterborough, I used to pass a front garden
where the owner had painted a large square of concrete green! The 'grass'
never needed cutting and at first glance looked quite realistic.

Roscoe

David Hill 21-06-2003 06:44 PM

Grass paint

I would have thought that the Powder colour paint used in schools would do
the job

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Janet Baraclough 21-06-2003 11:08 PM

Grass paint

The message
from "aka Robbie" contains these words:

I was just wondering where I could get some grass paint from. I'm after
something that will not burn the grass and it does not need to last more
than two days.

Sports and sporting goods suppliers; you should find it in yellow pages.

Janet