GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   P Nigra cuttings ? Whats the "P" (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/33422-re-p-nigra-cuttings-whats-p.html)

Annabel 21-06-2003 06:32 PM

P Nigra cuttings ? Whats the "P"

"SteveB" wrote in message
Is it possible to take a cutting of P Nigra ?
I have a clump that has been in for 3 years and is about 3 meters

high. It's
putting out about 10 new shoots at the moment. I am assuming that you

need
to take a root cutting. Can anyone enlighten me?

SteveB

I assumed phylostachys Mike thought populas.

Bel

SteveB 21-06-2003 07:44 PM

P Nigra cuttings ? Whats the "P"

"Annabel" wrote in message

"SteveB" wrote in message
Is it possible to take a cutting of P Nigra ?
I have a clump that has been in for 3 years and is about 3 meters

high. It's
putting out about 10 new shoots at the moment. I am assuming that you

need
to take a root cutting. Can anyone enlighten me?

SteveB

I assumed phylostachys Mike thought populas.

Bel

Yes Sorry Phylostachys --- Black Bamboo

SteveB