GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A bit OT - pergolas&& Pergolas Direct (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/33450-re-bit-ot-pergolas-pergolas-direct.html)

Janet Baraclough 21-06-2003 11:08 PM

A bit OT - pergolas&& Pergolas Direct

The message
from (Gerry McKenzie) contains these words:

I was well and truly slammed last year for offering our services to
the group just when we set up in business,

IIRC you, and your webmaster, were criticised for repeatedly and
knowingly ignoring this group's charter concerning advertisements; for
attempting to mislead this group, and for being rude to the many posters
here who objected. Seems like nothing much has changed, including your
bad spelling.

Repeated unwanted commercial touting is as unpopular here as a
cold-call salesman who puts his foot in the door and won't take no for
an answer. He would deserve to have the door slammed hard on his foot.
Some cynics, reading your claim to runaway success elsewhere, might
wonder why you've come limping back here.

Janet.