GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Scarlet Lily Beetle monitoring (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/33927-scarlet-lily-beetle-monitoring.html)

Elizabeth 24-06-2003 10:08 PM

Scarlet Lily Beetle monitoring

Thanks all for the advice on my Lily Beetle problem (posts earlier in URG).

You might be interested to know that the RHS Wisley is monitoring Scarlet
Lily Beetles, so they'd appreciate hearing of any sightings accompanied with
a postcode so they can plot it on a map.

If you want to report your beetles, let me know and I'll pass on the email
address to send to (don't want to post it on a public newsgroup).

Regards

Elizabeth

Jennifer Sparkes 25-06-2003 06:32 PM

Elizabeth wrote:

If you want to report your beetles, let me know and I'll pass on the email
address to send to (don't want to post it on a public newsgroup).

too please!

thanks ... Jennifer