GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Scarlet Lily Beetle monitoring (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/34159-scarlet-lily-beetle-monitoring.html)

Elizabeth 25-06-2003 08:30 PM

Scarlet Lily Beetle monitoring

Thanks all for the advice on my Lily Beetle problem (posts earlier in URG).

You might be interested to know that the RHS Wisley is monitoring Scarlet
Lily Beetles, so they'd appreciate hearing of any sightings accompanied with
a postcode so they can plot it on a map.

If you want to report your beetles, let me know and I'll pass on the email
address to send to (don't want to post it on a public newsgroup).

Regards

Elizabeth

Jennifer Sparkes 25-06-2003 08:30 PM

Elizabeth wrote:

If you want to report your beetles, let me know and I'll pass on the email
address to send to (don't want to post it on a public newsgroup).

too please!

thanks ... Jennifer

shazzbat 26-06-2003 12:44 PM

"Elizabeth" wrote in message
Thanks all for the advice on my Lily Beetle problem (posts earlier in

URG).

You might be interested to know that the RHS Wisley is monitoring Scarlet
Lily Beetles, so they'd appreciate hearing of any sightings accompanied

with
a postcode so they can plot it on a map.

If you want to report your beetles, let me know and I'll pass on the email
address to send to (don't want to post it on a public newsgroup).

Regards

Elizabeth

We've got them here in BH22, but I'm doing my best to keep the population
down (stamp stamp)

Steve

Judith Lea 26-06-2003 04:55 PM

Scarlet Lily Beetle monitoring

In article , shazzbat shazzbat@spaml
essness.fsnet.co.uk writes
We've got them here in BH22, but I'm doing my best to keep the population
down (stamp stamp)

and in NR9 5HU
--
Judith Lea

Zizz 26-06-2003 07:57 PM

"Judith Lea" wrote in message
In article , shazzbat shazzbat@spaml
essness.fsnet.co.uk writes
We've got them here in BH22, but I'm doing my best to keep the population
down (stamp stamp)

and in NR9 5HU
--
Judith Lea

It's here in CM2 as well

cross 26-06-2003 09:58 PM

Scarlet Lily Beetle monitoring

We've got them here in BH22, but I'm doing my best to keep the

population
down (stamp stamp)

and in NR9 5HU
--
Judith Lea

and here in RH17

Marina
E. Sx

sw 28-06-2003 04:32 AM

Scarlet Lily Beetle monitoring

Elizabeth wrote:

[-]

If you want to report your beetles, let me know and I'll pass on the email
address to send to (don't want to post it on a public newsgroup).

please!

regards
sarah

--
Waist deep, neck deep
We'll be drowning before too long

Elizabeth 30-06-2003 11:45 PM

Scarlet Lily Beetle monitoring

We've got them here in BH22, but I'm doing my best to keep the

population
down (stamp stamp)

and in NR9 5HU
--
Judith Lea

It's here in CM2 as well

and BA14

Just so those who have posted their postcodes above know, I'm not collecting
postcodes for monitoring purposes, but the RHS is. If you want to report
your beetles, email me offlist and I'll pass on the reporting details.

Regards

Elizabeth

sw 01-07-2003 02:10 PM

Elizabeth wrote:

We've got them here in BH22, but I'm doing my best to keep the

population
down (stamp stamp)

and in NR9 5HU
--
Judith Lea

It's here in CM2 as well

and BA14

Just so those who have posted their postcodes above know, I'm not collecting
postcodes for monitoring purposes, but the RHS is. If you want to report
your beetles, email me offlist and I'll pass on the reporting details.

Thank you for doing so; after reporting mine I received a polite reply
and a PDF leaflet about Lily Beetle.

regards
sarah