GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   new to the group question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/34225-new-group-question.html)

hendo2002 25-06-2003 11:57 PM

new to the group question

Hi, I'm new to this group and this may be a little off topic but where can I
buy some decent garden furniture (table & chairs)for the new decking I've
built , preferable teak , online or Lincolnshire area , thanx

JennyC 26-06-2003 05:46 AM

new to the group question

"hendo2002" wrote in message
Hi, I'm new to this group and this may be a little off topic but

where can I
buy some decent garden furniture (table & chairs)for the new decking

I've
built , preferable teak , online or Lincolnshire area , thanx

An advanced search on Google :
http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en
with teak Lincolnshire and "garden furniture" will give you 148
options :~))

Jenny

AndWhyNot 26-06-2003 09:56 AM

new to the group question

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:54:32 +0100, "hendo2002"
wrote:

Hi, I'm new to this group and this may be a little off topic but where can I
buy some decent garden furniture (table & chairs)for the new decking I've
built , preferable teak , online or Lincolnshire area , thanx

There was a guy at Boston market last Saturday selling some decent
stuff ........... as for teak not sure, would have thought 'real' teak
would be very expensive. Usually made form other 'hard wood' then
oiled or stained ............. to look 'teakey'

No i'm not teaking the mickey ............. :-)