GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fuschia Cuttings, when to plant out? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/34990-fuschia-cuttings-when-plant-out.html)

Pete 30-06-2003 09:56 PM

Fuschia Cuttings, when to plant out?

After reading up on the delicate matter of taking Fuschia cuttings, I
finally managed to get some to survive (I think). They are currently sat in
individual pots in a propagator in our porch out of direct sunlight and are
about 4 inches tall.

My question is, when to plant back in the garden?

Should I attempt to plant out this year or should I keep indoors in pots
over winter until the plants are bigger and stronger?

rgds

Peter