GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Burton on Trent Area/ Plant Sale if anyone interested (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/35239-burton-trent-area-plant-sale-if-anyone-interested.html)

janet.bennett 02-07-2003 02:08 PM

Burton on Trent Area/ Plant Sale if anyone interested

The next plant fair takes place on Sunday July 6th, between 9.30am and
12.30pm at the Horticultural Centre, Stapenhill Cemetery. Burton on Trent,
Staffs
There will be over 25 Stalls each selling a wide range of quality plants,
all at very competitive prices, so if you really want to make your garden
bloom this summer, then come along and pick up a bargain.

The Horticultural Centre will be open and you can take a look at our new
courtyard display gardens, including our wildlife garden and our organic
vegetable plot. Advice from the Horticultural team will be on hand.

There will also be subsidised compost bins on sale. 220 litre Composters at
£5.00 each and 280 Litre composters at £8.00 each.
We will also be selling water butts at £11.20 each and the water butt stands
at £6.00

(East Staffordshire Borough Council - Tel 508000 (STD Code 01283)