Old 03-07-2003, 06:11 PM
Cal Mac

Default Wooden fence(Best place to get materials)

I'm going to put up a wooden fence about 15 meters long and around 1.2
meters high.Where is thebest place to get materials for a decent
price?Are the likes of keylinereasonable?I live in Northren scotland so
if anyone has any Contactdetails for decent suppliers they would be
appreciated.
I also posted this on uk diy, Thanks to those who replied.

Old 03-07-2003, 11:56 PM
bnd777

Band Q
Travis Perkins
Wickes
or trawl the yellow pages
check our Fencing suppliers too
often its a question of who has a special offer

news:4cc1a81759580a2b4c45c63764fd4f68.90780@mygate .mailgate.org...