GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Goholistic (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/35697-goholistic.html)

David Hill 07-07-2003 02:18 AM

Goholistic

Came across these people whilst browsing,

http://www.goholistic.co.uk/eco_frie...st_control.htm

Does anyone know of them?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Colin Malsingh 08-07-2003 01:56 AM

Goholistic

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 23:02:10 +0100, "David Hill"
wrote:

Came across these people whilst browsing,
http://www.goholistic.co.uk/eco_frie...st_control.htm

Does anyone know of them?

I haven't used this company, but amongst the stuff they do, I see they
offer Ladybird kits from Adalia.

I ordered one of these from "The Organic Gardening" people and it was
a complete failure. At £18 (or £19.99 from the people you found) it is
not good value - especially if they all die.

I was also annoyed that after I tried these kits, I then found lots of
Ladybirds and their larvae freely available on plants near my house!

I can't comment on the other stuff this company does...

Colin
-----
(Please reply via the newsgroup)