Old 07-07-2003, 11:22 PM
DCMyers1

Default Ant Problem Near Garden Pond

Has anyone any suggestions about how I can control ants near to a waterfall
running into a pond with fish in it. All the products that I have seen give
dire warnings about use near a pond.

Can anyone please tell me how I can get rid of, at a last count, 5 ants nests
and still keep the fish safe?

I know it would be possible to use one of the ant traps with a poison block in
it which would prevent the chemical getting into the water but, in the
assuption that some of the ants died on the waterfall and got washed into the
water, would this kill the fish.

Help greatly appreciated from someone who is fed up of getting stung by ants.

David

roots sticking out of drainage holes + ant problem hjl Gardening 4 01-05-2004 05:14 AM
Black Ant problem Home Newbie Lawns 6 29-04-2004 05:09 AM
Ant Problem Near Garden Pond DCMyers1 United Kingdom 3 08-07-2003 07:12 PM
Ant Problem Near Garden Pond DCMyers1 United Kingdom 0 07-07-2003 10:12 PM
Ant Problem Near Garden Pond DCMyers1 United Kingdom 0 07-07-2003 09:53 PM