Old 09-07-2003, 09:32 AM
Rick

Default Help - My Gem Squash Again!

Hi All,

I posted a query a couple of weeks ago regarding growing Gem Squash,
to which I thank you for your comments.

Thing is, they are flowering quite nicely and have started to fruit.
However the fruit does not appear to be growing very much, in fact, as
young as they are, some may have fallen off!

The fruit I do have is about the size of a large grape now and has
remained so for the last two weeks.

I planted some of the plants in grow bags and some directly in the
boarders. As I would expect the grow bag plants are more established
that the boarder ones.

Am I just being impatient?

I have also planted some Butternut, don't know if I will have any luck
with them either, but they are in flower!

Thanks.

Regards.

Rick.

Little Gem (Gem/Rolet) woes Nick Maclaren[_5_] United Kingdom 1 14-05-2016 05:55 PM
Gem Squash Rodney Smith Texas 0 04-10-2003 11:22 AM
Gem Squash fruit dropping off? Rick United Kingdom 0 26-07-2003 12:22 AM
Can I grow Gem Squash & Yams in UK? Rick United Kingdom 5 28-06-2003 07:33 PM