GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   tibouchina (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/36096-tibouchina.html)

Charlie Pridham 10-07-2003 08:55 AM

tibouchina

I have a trailing red/bronze leaved one that I liberated from a holiday in
madeira, flowers are typical tibouchina shape through the cool part of the
year but rose pink, anyone know which one it might be? (I thought it was
definately a tibouchina but a gardening freind tells me there are a couple
of related genera so it may be one of them)
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk