Old 10-07-2003, 02:44 PM
UKStudentLife.com

Default Hampton Court Flower Show: photos from the 2003 show

I took some photos at Hampton Court Flower Show (on Wednesday 9th July
2003), and have posted them on this page of my website:
http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Ideas/A...mptonCourt.htm

If you missed the Chelsea Flower Show, I also took pictures at this
event and put them at:
http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Ideas/A...FlowerShow.htm

I hope you enjoy them.

Regards

Mark

PS: My website ("UK Student Life") aims to introduce British culture
and life to people from other countries who come to study in the UK
(although much of the site will also be interesting/useful for British
people!) If you know anyone who may enjoy looking at the site, please
let him/her know the homepage: http://www.ukstudentlife.com. Thank
you.
Old 11-07-2003, 11:20 AM

m...
:
: If you missed the Chelsea Flower Show, I also took pictures at this
: event and put them at:
: http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Ideas/A...FlowerShow.htm
:
: I hope you enjoy them.
:
: Regards
:
: Mark
:
: PS: My website ("UK Student Life") aims to introduce British culture
: and life to people from other countries who come to study in the UK
: (although much of the site will also be interesting/useful for British
: people!) If you know anyone who may enjoy looking at the site, please
: let him/her know the homepage: http://www.ukstudentlife.com. Thank
: you.

Lovely photos Mark. Did you manage to get one of the children's hospice
garden as I particularly wanted to get a photo of it as I do quite a bit of
voluntary work for Shooting Star and I left my camera at home. :O((

Old 11-07-2003, 06:11 PM
Natalie

Lovely photos Mark. Did you manage to get one of the children's hospice
garden as I particularly wanted to get a photo of it as I do quite a bit

of
voluntary work for Shooting Star and I left my camera at home. :O((

I shall be at Hampton Court tomorrow (Saturday) and will have my camera, so
I'll try to get some photos of the Children's Hospice Garden for you.

If anyone else is going and wants to put a face to a name I shall be working
in the NCCPG Plant Heritage marquee from 2-6pm.

Natalie

Old 12-07-2003, 10:36 AM
UKStudentLife.com

I'm glad you liked the photos. Sorry, I don't think I have a photo of
the children's hospice garden. There's so much to see there! I hope
that you can get a picture from someone else.

Best wishes

Mark

Old 12-07-2003, 11:08 AM
UKStudentLife.com

Maybe you can have a look at the BBC website - you may find the
children's hospice garden there. The address is:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/events/hampton_court

I hope the hospice project goes well.

Mark

Old 12-07-2003, 03:32 PM

"Natalie" wrote in message
:
:
[...]
Thanks, Natalie, hope you have a great day. I bought about 4 plants from
the NCCPG marquee on Thursday.

Old 13-07-2003, 04:44 AM

On 12 Jul 2003 02:33:20 -0700,
(UKStudentLife.com) wrote:

I'm glad you liked the photos. Sorry, I don't think I have a photo of
the children's hospice garden. There's so much to see there! I hope
that you can get a picture from someone else.

Best wishes

Mark

: I took some photos at Hampton Court Flower Show (on Wednesday 9th July
: 2003), and have posted them on this page of my website:
:
http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Ideas/A...mptonCourt.htm

Lovely photos Mark. Did you manage to get one of the children's hospice
garden as I particularly wanted to get a photo of it as I do quite a bit of
voluntary work for Shooting Star and I left my camera at home. :O((

Thanks, thanks, thanks for those gorgeous pictures! I am wallowing in
sentimental memories of my long-ago visit to Hampton Court, and that
awesome Wisteria, which is how old again?

You are one helluva photographer!

--

Persephone-