GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT was Scab-resistant potatoes? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/36147-ot-re-scab-resistant-potatoes.html)

sw 10-07-2003 06:25 PM

OT was Scab-resistant potatoes?

David P wrote:

In article ,
says...
David P wrote:

In article ,

says...

Sarah, [yes I'm still lurking g] odds are that they haven't had enough
water in the past few weeks. Its a bit late to recover the situation now
but June is really the time to ensure they don't get too dry.

I thought Kevin did potatoes...

He's the expert, I'm just along for the ride.

But the next time you read about him getting his irritagor out you know
you should have been doing the same a few weeks earlier g.

I *like* that typo. Kevin has an irritator, does he? g so big you
wouldn't believe it!

regards
sarah

--