Old 13-07-2003, 12:56 PM
Don

Default D Spiers - my contact in Slovakia

Dear Mr. Vesely

As discussed recently I confirm that I will be in Slovakia from 14th July to
22nd August.

I can be contacted if required per my father-in-law:

Milan Mrázik
Sládkovičova 32, Turany

Telephone: 043/4292312

regards
Duncan

Old 13-07-2003, 01:20 PM
Don

"Don" wrote ......

Sorry about this posting folks. Please ignore it. For some reason Outlook
Express posted this to uk.rec.gardening which I was browsing when I went to
send/receive instead of sending it to the nominated destination.

You should know that if you have a message window open but not yet sent to
outbox, then if you synchronise all and are browsing in a newsgroup during
that time, OE will change send your message but change the destination
without asking you first.

By the way I am also a keen gardener.

regards
Don