Old 15-07-2003, 10:11 PM
Annabel

Default Images of seeds, seed pods and seedlings here

I have stumbled on this sight and thought it would be of interest to
others of the group. It has images of seeds, seed pods and seedlings,
but I have not as yet gone through the site myself.

http://theseedsite.co.uk/db17.html

Bel

Old 17-07-2003, 12:31 AM
Rod

"Annabel" wrote in message ...
I have stumbled on this sight and thought it would be of interest to
others of the group. It has images of seeds, seed pods and seedlings,
but I have not as yet gone through the site myself.

http://theseedsite.co.uk/db17.html

Nice one, another fine bit of work by 'Anon'. It would be nice to know something about the author. Some indication of scale on the
photos would be nice as well. Being able to identify seedlings at an early stage is a useful skill to have and this site gives the
reader a good starting point.

Rod

Old 17-07-2003, 12:43 AM
Jeff Coles

"Rod" wrote in message

"Annabel" wrote in message

I have stumbled on this sight and thought it would be of interest to
others of the group. It has images of seeds, seed pods and seedlings,
but I have not as yet gone through the site myself.

http://theseedsite.co.uk/db17.html

Nice one, another fine bit of work by 'Anon'. It would be nice to know

something about the author.

Some indication of scale on the photos would be nice as well.

Being able to identify seedlings at an early stage is a useful skill to have
and this site gives the
reader a good starting point.

Rod

The author suggests the seed photo's were scanned within a one inch diameter
circle, maybe this will help with he problem of scale?

Jeff