GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   newbie (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/37026-newbie.html)

JJ 17-07-2003 08:03 PM

newbie

Good day -
I have been sat at my PC now for well over 6 years, so have decided to
What I would like to achieve is a cottage garden - for real :) - By
combining vegatables and herbs together. Hopefully I will create a pleasent
garden to look at and to eat...
So now I would to know if there are any web sites that are dedicated to
this sort of gardening? - Or maybe anyone here that could guide me from the
begginning...

--
James

Christopher Norton 18-07-2003 09:52 AM

newbie

The message
from "JJ" contains these words:

Good day -
I have been sat at my PC now for well over 6 years, so have decided to
What I would like to achieve is a cottage garden - for real :) - By
combining vegatables and herbs together. Hopefully I will create a pleasent
garden to look at and to eat...
So now I would to know if there are any web sites that are dedicated to
this sort of gardening? - Or maybe anyone here that could guide me from the
begginning...

--
James

I have`nt found any websites exactly for this but there are plenty of
allotment ones out there.

The magazine to go for IMHO is Kitchen Garden. It`s purely about growing
stuff to eat rather than be a little mention in the front of the others.

Just hang around here as URG has more advice than you can shake a stick at.