GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Half pots or drained pans in N London (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/37438-half-pots-drained-pans-n-london.html)

Jim W 19-07-2003 10:08 AM

Half pots or drained pans in N London

Does anyone know of a supplier that does a decent range of half pots or
teracotta pans with drainage holes in or near Hornsey, North London?...

Had a look around but none of the regular places seem to stock ones with
holes??

At the moment its looking every increasingly like a 'trip to Enfield'
job;-)

//
Jim

Kay Easton 19-07-2003 12:06 PM

Half pots or drained pans in N London

In article 1fyc9a5.12bk4gb5j1e1yN%00senetnospamtodayta@macun limited.net
, Jim W writes
Does anyone know of a supplier that does a decent range of half pots or
teracotta pans with drainage holes in or near Hornsey, North London?...

Had a look around but none of the regular places seem to stock ones with
holes??

At the moment its looking every increasingly like a 'trip to Enfield'
job;-)

My husband just drills holes in the hole-less ones. Not sure how he
avoids cracks - takes it slowly, I presume.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: