GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sick Conifer? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/37502-sick-conifer.html)

Ronald Hickey 19-07-2003 08:47 PM

Sick Conifer?

http://www.floydian.dsl.pipex.com/conifer.jpg

Is lack of water causing this, foliage is brittle?

--
Ronald Hickey

Ronald Hickey 19-07-2003 09:13 PM

Sick Conifer?

In message , bnd777
writes

Dont think its lack of water looks more like something sprayed on it

Hmm well next doors cat has been in the garden near the conifers on a
number of occasions, could that be responsible?

--
Ronald Hickey

Ronald Hickey 20-07-2003 02:02 PM

Sick Conifer?

In message , bnd777
writes

I guess if its a tomcat thats spraying its possible

Yes it's a ginger tomcat, will my conifer recover or is it fatally
damaged?

--
Ronald Hickey

Kay Easton 20-07-2003 02:34 PM

Sick Conifer?

In article , Ronald Hickey
writes
In message , bnd777
writes

I guess if its a tomcat thats spraying its possible

Yes it's a ginger tomcat, will my conifer recover or is it fatally
damaged?

Is it an entire tom or is it neutered? makes a difference!.

Don't be too quick to blame the cat. My garden is the scene of WWIII for
9 cats contesting territories atm, but none of my conifers are affected
by the spraying.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: