Old 22-07-2003, 11:12 AM
The Reid

Default Globe Artichokes drying back

After producing "flowers" they are yellowing and dying back, is this
normal? The ones I put in this year are still green.
--
Mike Reid
"Art is the lie that reveals the truth" P.Picasso
Old 23-07-2003, 01:34 AM
Mary Fisher

"The Reid" wrote in message
After producing "flowers" they are yellowing and dying back, is this
normal? The ones I put in this year are still green.

You didn't actually let them flower?

After I take the harvest they gradually grey and die back but they come
again next year. You can divide them when they're just coming up again.

Mary

Old 23-07-2003, 11:12 AM
The Reid

Following up to Mary Fisher

You didn't actually let them flower?

no, but i'm curious enough to let the last one do so.

After I take the harvest they gradually grey and die back but they come
again next year. You can divide them when they're just coming up again.

Good, no prob then.