Old 28-07-2003, 06:03 PM
Essjay001

Default It makes me CROSS!!!

Ophelia wrote:
So just inside the gate would be sufficient then?
Steve R

LOL you are wasting your time Steve)

I know Offie, but the devil makes work for idle fingers

Steve R

---
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.

Old 28-07-2003, 06:03 PM
Essjay001

Charlie wrote:
"Essjay001" wrote in message

So just inside the gate would be sufficient then?
Steve R

Well yes it would have been if all properties had a gate. You know,
some peoples do just open onto the pavement without (shock) a gate.

Ok lets try again.

So just inside the property line would be sufficient then?

Steve R

---

Old 28-07-2003, 08:23 PM
Essjay001

martin wrote:
I know Offie, but the devil makes work for idle fingers

and RSI :-)

been there got that
Steve R

---

Old 28-07-2003, 09:39 PM
martin

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:16:10 +0000 (UTC), "Essjay001"
wrote:

martin wrote:
I know Offie, but the devil makes work for idle fingers

and RSI :-)

been there got that

I can imagine :-)
--