Old 31-07-2003, 10:02 AM
Essjay001

Default Brian E Long term absence

Essjay001 wrote:
BrianE wrote:
Jammy git..

You can come too Brian, do you want the address
Steve R

Yes please Steve! Where are you off to mate?

Saudi Arabia!

Brian are you serious about that address?

Steve R

---
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.

Old 31-07-2003, 09:35 PM
BrianE

Essjay001 wrote:
Essjay001 wrote:
BrianE wrote:
Jammy git..

You can come too Brian, do you want the address
Steve R

Yes please Steve! Where are you off to mate?

Saudi Arabia!

Brian are you serious about that address?

Steve R

Hi Steve, Just interested in what you're up to mate. When I read posts like
yours, I feel a twinge of envy as I'm so tied up with debt/mortgage/business
educating kids (no probs there). It would be nice to get an occasional
report from you.

My wife and I were in Egypt - Sinai/Red Sea area - and you could see Saudi
across the Gulf of Aqqaba. The region was magical imho and I'll certainly be
going back albeit just on holiday.

Have a safe trip and stay in touch.

Kind regards

B.

Old 31-07-2003, 11:42 PM
Essjay001

BrianE wrote:

Hi Steve, Just interested in what you're up to mate. When I read
posts like yours, I feel a twinge of envy as I'm so tied up with
debt/mortgage/business educating kids (no probs there).

Been there done that.

It would be nice to get an occasional report from you.

Do you have a valid addy

My wife and I were in Egypt - Sinai/Red Sea area - and you could see
Saudi across the Gulf of Aqqaba.

I would love to go to Egypt. I have a very good friend Ahmed who helped me
the day the shooting started in Kuwait. I don't mean the wars. He has
invited me to Egypt to his family home. Now I am going to be in the area I
will certainly take him up on the offer.

The region was magical imho

Not so now though! Would you believe I have to get my hair cut before I go,
and take out my earing. Mind you they said that about Oman.

and I'll certainly be going back albeit just on holiday.

Make sure you do that. I have travelled more in the last 4 years than in the
25 years I spent accepting the Queen's shilling in the RAF, I can't get
enough of it despite the dangers.

Have a safe trip and stay in touch.

Via con Diaz

Steve

Old 01-08-2003, 01:07 AM
Ezwin

Essjay001 wrote in message
BrianE wrote:

[...]

Is that the Arabic sister of Cameron Diaz?

Roger

Steve

Old 01-08-2003, 02:29 AM
Essjay001

Ezwin wrote:
Essjay001 wrote in message
BrianE wrote:

[...]

No it's Mexican.

Pearls before swine ;~)

Steve R

Old 01-08-2003, 03:23 AM
S Viemeister

Essjay001 wrote:

Ezwin wrote:
Via con Diaz

Is that the Arabic sister of Cameron Diaz?

No it's Mexican.

Then it ought to be 'vaya con Dios'.
Old 01-08-2003, 04:05 AM
Essjay001

S Viemeister wrote:
Essjay001 wrote:

Ezwin wrote:
Via con Diaz

Is that the Arabic sister of Cameron Diaz?

No it's Mexican.

Then it ought to be 'vaya con Dios'.

I go with Dios, I think, but Vaya?

Old 01-08-2003, 08:03 AM
BrianE

Essjay001 wrote:
BrianE wrote:

Hi Steve, Just interested in what you're up to mate. When I read
posts like yours, I feel a twinge of envy as I'm so tied up with
debt/mortgage/business educating kids (no probs there).

Been there done that.

It would be nice to get an occasional report from you.

Do you have a valid addy

Gotta be quick - just off to golf - it's:

Just remove the NOSPAM.
Cheers

Old 01-08-2003, 03:01 PM
S Viemeister

Essjay001 wrote:

S Viemeister wrote:
Essjay001 wrote:

Ezwin wrote:
Via con Diaz

Is that the Arabic sister of Cameron Diaz?

No it's Mexican.

Then it ought to be 'vaya con Dios'.

I go with Dios, I think, but Vaya?

That's what I was taught when studying Spanish, many years ago. It's the
present subjuctive of the irregular verb 'to go'.

Sheila
Old 01-08-2003, 03:35 PM
Essjay001

S Viemeister wrote:

I go with Dios, I think, but Vaya?

That's what I was taught when studying Spanish, many years ago. It's
the present subjuctive of the irregular verb 'to go'.

Type in Via con dios to google.

Old 01-08-2003, 03:35 PM
martin

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:11:09 +0000 (UTC), "Essjay001"
wrote:

S Viemeister wrote:

I go with Dios, I think, but Vaya?

That's what I was taught when studying Spanish, many years ago. It's
the present subjuctive of the irregular verb 'to go'.

Type in Via con dios to google.

first type in
weapons of mass destruction......
--
Martin
Old 01-08-2003, 04:33 PM
David W.E. Roberts

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
Essjay001 wrote:

S Viemeister wrote:
Essjay001 wrote:

Ezwin wrote:
Via con Diaz

Is that the Arabic sister of Cameron Diaz?

No it's Mexican.

Then it ought to be 'vaya con Dios'.

I go with Dios, I think, but Vaya?

That's what I was taught when studying Spanish, many years ago. It's the
present subjuctive of the irregular verb 'to go'.

Sheila

Is Vaya Con Diment the old spice route?

Old 01-08-2003, 08:12 PM
Ophelia

"Essjay001" wrote in message
S Viemeister wrote:

I go with Dios, I think, but Vaya?

That's what I was taught when studying Spanish, many years ago. It's
the present subjuctive of the irregular verb 'to go'.

Type in Via con dios to google.

I was taught Vaya Con Dios too. I learned Castillian. Could it be
different to S A Spanish?

Old 01-08-2003, 08:22 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Ophelia wrote:
"Essjay001" wrote in message
S Viemeister wrote:

I go with Dios, I think, but Vaya?

That's what I was taught when studying Spanish, many years ago. It's
the present subjuctive of the irregular verb 'to go'.

Type in Via con dios to google.

I was taught Vaya Con Dios too. I learned Castillian. Could it be
different to S A Spanish?

Assuming that "S A" means South American then, yes, it differs in
a good many respects. Much like USA English and Queen's English :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 01-08-2003, 11:21 PM
Essjay001

wrote:

S Viemeister wrote:

I go with Dios, I think, but Vaya?

That's what I was taught when studying Spanish, many years ago.
It's the present subjuctive of the irregular verb 'to go'.
Type in Via con dios to google.

first type in
weapons of mass destruction......

Been there done that