GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Slightly O/T...Honda engine problem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/39828-slightly-o-t-honda-engine-problem.html)

Scott Bowers 09-08-2003 02:14 AM

Slightly O/T...Honda engine problem

I apologise for this question to be (slightly ?) off topic but I`m
having a problem pull-starting my Mountfield Rotary Lawnmower .It has
the Honda GV100 engine and according to the User Manual it has a
transistorised Magneto system.

The problem appears to be no spark ,( proven with neon-timing light
tester ) but I`ve not had chance to investigate further.( I intend to
do this on Saturday in the daylight)

Has anyone any experience working on this type of Honda engine.

Any suggestions most welcome.

Scott