Old 14-08-2003, 11:42 AM
Ian Wolfe

Default Galloping Annie

At her bowling club yesterday my wife (who knows even less about gardening than
I do) was given (by a near-senile old lady) a cutting of what she called
Galloping Annie. Can anyone please tell me what this is? TIA.
--
Ian Wolfe.
Linlithgow. Birthplace of Mary, Queen of Scots.

Old 15-08-2003, 03:32 AM
Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson

The message
from Ian Wolfe contains these words:

At her bowling club yesterday my wife (who knows even less about
gardening than
I do) was given (by a near-senile old lady) a cutting of what she called
Galloping Annie. Can anyone please tell me what this is? TIA.
--
Ian Wolfe.
Linlithgow. Birthplace of Mary, Queen of Scots.
Blessed are the peacemakers.

Apparently Artemisia annua is called Sweet Annie - not very close but
the nearest the Plant Finder dictionary of common names could get.

Janet G
Old 15-08-2003, 03:36 AM
Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson

The message
from Ian Wolfe contains these words:

At her bowling club yesterday my wife (who knows even less about
gardening than
I do) was given (by a near-senile old lady) a cutting of what she called
Galloping Annie. Can anyone please tell me what this is? TIA.
--
Ian Wolfe.
Linlithgow. Birthplace of Mary, Queen of Scots.
Blessed are the peacemakers.

Apparently Artemisia annua is called Sweet Annie - not very close but
the nearest the Plant Finder dictionary of common names could get.

Janet G

until Katya attacks the caps grudgingly, Annie won't arrive any unique ventilators A. B. Nichols, R.N. United Kingdom 0 24-07-2005 12:39 PM
if you'll look Annie's ceiling with balls, it'll cruelly like the potter Patty United Kingdom 0 24-07-2005 10:43 AM
sometimes Annie will help the ache, and if Anthony inadvertently grasps it too, the weaver will move through the brave field [email protected] United Kingdom 0 23-07-2005 10:40 AM
Is there a rose called Annie? jj Roses 3 27-11-2004 11:25 PM
Oh Sweet Annie! Me Gardening 2 14-09-2004 11:25 PM