GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Green House (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/40491-green-house.html)

Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt 15-08-2003 01:02 PM

Green House

Hi,

I am in Reading and I am thinking of buying a 10 ft by 7 ft or so green
house. Any suggestions where to buy it?

Rajinder

Bob Hobden 15-08-2003 05:32 PM

Green House

Rajinder wrote in message
I am in Reading and I am thinking of buying a 10 ft by 7 ft or so green
house. Any suggestions where to buy it?

1. Depends how much you wish to spend and what it's for.
A cheap one for the allotment? An expensive posh looking one for your
garden? One for growing tropical orchids in a computer controlled
environment?
What's it for?

2. Are you sure it's going to be big enough? Greenhouses never are. :-)

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.