Old 26-08-2003, 11:14 PM
Registered User

Default Bay tree under attack

Help! Our bay tree leaves are brown and dying. There are brown ridged pupae and small bright green caterpillars (both approx 1cm long) attached to the leaves. The leaves are sticky and some are matted together to provide homes for the pupae. We have tiny brown scatters of stuff (caterpillar poo?) everywhere (constantly hoovering it up). What on earth is it? The only info we've found on bay pests mention bay sucker - does this have caterpillars and ridged pupae? Can anyone advise on what this is and how we get rid of it?

if you will attack Tommy's monolith under coconuts, it will truly believe the walnut Isabelle United Kingdom 0 23-07-2005 12:05 PM
Organics under attack via deregulation! all_seeing_eye Texas 6 31-05-2004 10:06 PM
Peruvian Lily Under Attack Fleemo Gardening 0 11-03-2004 01:32 AM
under attack Hank Pagel Ponds 25 10-07-2003 10:58 PM
NG Under Attack Again? LeeAnne Gardening 6 25-02-2003 03:27 AM