Old 03-09-2003, 02:12 PM
Manic Blue

Default Moving shrubs now?

I want to move some verigaeted holly bushes (which have been in the
same spot for over 5 years) and a ceanothus (Italian Skies) from my
back garden into my front? Would the plants survive this or would I
be wasting my time?

Many thanks.

Manic Blue
Old 04-09-2003, 11:22 AM
DaveDay34

I want to move some verigaeted holly bushes (which have been in the
same spot for over 5 years) and a ceanothus (Italian Skies) from my
back garden into my front? Would the plants survive this or would I
be wasting my time?

Many thanks.

Manic Blue

Your Hollies will benefit from potting on as long as you don't disturb the
roots too much, and water the pots once you've potted on. Anything you need to
dig up to move should be left till winter (dormant) time.

Dave.

LINDA WEST of CHIPMAN UNITED VAN LINES likes to commit Fraud & Forgery and she likes to put peoples names on moving contracts without there Knowledge. Caton Mayflower Moving & Storage Movers & Relocation Dublin,ca & concord,ca 925) 876-7441, 925-887- vinkovci United Kingdom 1 11-10-2005 11:48 PM
Moving large, established shrubs Austin Longhorn Texas 6 21-08-2005 09:20 PM
MOVING-help w/ moving fish and temporary pond Judi9000 Ponds 9 25-05-2004 04:02 AM
Moving Shrubs Janice United Kingdom 9 31-08-2003 10:23 AM
Moving perennials and deciduous shrubs Mark - Zone 4 Gardening 2 07-07-2003 08:44 AM