GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aechmea Morgana (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/42067-aechmea-morgana.html)

g00se 03-09-2003 10:13 PM

Aechmea Morgana

I have this plant:
http://fcbs.org/cgi-bin/dbman/db.cgi...s=View+Records

However some of its lower leaves are going thin (the bigger, upper leaves
are hardy and firm and spikey)

I think maybe it was because it was in a bit of a cramped bot (6") so I have
transported it to a bigger, 10" pot.

Im just wondering if anyone knows what I am doing wrong. The pink flower on
mine is sprouting as in the picture, so I guess it is healthy?

Also, anyone know how often I should water it? I am kind of watering it
whenever the top soil gets dry and the bottom of the plant pot is dry. Is
this too much/little?

Thanks

--

[email protected] 07-12-2004 10:22 AM