GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Propagating Plugs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/42110-propagating-plugs.html)

Jockie1 04-09-2003 12:02 PM

Propagating Plugs

Where can I buy the small plugs that company's such as Dobies use for
propagating plants. I can get "Jiffy Plugs", but I want something smaller.

Nick Gray 05-09-2003 02:02 PM

Propagating Plugs

"Jockie1" wrote in message
Where can I buy the small plugs that company's such as Dobies use for
propagating plants. I can get "Jiffy Plugs", but I want something smaller.

The normal plugs are called Jiffy 7's, the smaller ones (without netting)
are called Jiffy 9's. You could ask Dobies if they would sell you some, or
contact a local nursery to see if they have any that they could spare. If
you want to buy in bulk (2000 per carton) - Nursery Trades should be able
to help :

Nursery Trades (Lea Valley)Ltd
Homefield Business Park
Homefield Road