GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   red currant, black currant , gooseberry (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/42114-red-currant-black-currant-gooseberry.html)

okirs 04-09-2003 02:32 PM

red currant, black currant , gooseberry

Do anybody selling red currant, black currant and gooseberry bushes? I am in Devon.

Kay Easton 04-09-2003 09:54 PM

red currant, black currant , gooseberry

In article m, okirs
writes
Do anybody selling red currant, black currant and gooseberry bushes? I
am in Devon.

Scotts Nurseries, Merriott, are very good.

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:

Victoria Clare 05-09-2003 09:22 AM

red currant, black currant , gooseberry

okirs wrote in
s.com:

Do anybody selling red currant, black currant and gooseberry bushes? I
am in Devon.

Roughly where in Devon? Barnstaple is a long way from Torquay!

Sacha 05-09-2003 10:22 AM

red currant, black currant , gooseberry

in article 0, Victoria
Clare at wrote on 5/9/03 9:15 am:

okirs wrote in
s.com:

Do anybody selling red currant, black currant and gooseberry bushes? I
am in Devon.

Roughly where in Devon? Barnstaple is a long way from Torquay!

We'll have them here in November. Matthew tells me that the suppliers won't
dig them until the leaves drop.
We're near Totnes.
--
Sacha