GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Beth Chatto Garden images up..!-) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/42604-beth-chatto-garden-images-up.html)

Jim W 09-09-2003 05:22 PM

Beth Chatto Garden images up..!-)

Garden well worth a visit but ornamental (No veg;-() Very nice blended
informal landscapeing though. Food in Cafe reasonable-)

http://www.chadhas.org.uk

We had fun paddling in the the sea at Clacton too;-)

//
Jim

martin 09-09-2003 07:42 PM

Beth Chatto Garden images up..!-)

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:16:50 +0100,
(Jim W) wrote:

Garden well worth a visit but ornamental (No veg;-() Very nice blended
informal landscapeing though. Food in Cafe reasonable-)

http://www.chadhas.org.uk

We had fun paddling in the the sea at Clacton too;-)

there is something wrong with either the URL or the site.
--
Martin

Martin Sykes 09-09-2003 08:03 PM

Beth Chatto Garden images up..!-)

"martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:16:50 +0100,
(Jim W) wrote:

Garden well worth a visit but ornamental (No veg;-() Very nice blended
informal landscapeing though. Food in Cafe reasonable-)

http://www.chadhas.org.uk

We had fun paddling in the the sea at Clacton too;-)

there is something wrong with either the URL or the site.
--
Martin

After a bit of detective work, the URL should be:

http://www.chadahs.org.uk/

martin 09-09-2003 08:12 PM

Beth Chatto Garden images up..!-)

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:50:42 +0100, "Martin Sykes"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:16:50 +0100,
(Jim W) wrote:

Garden well worth a visit but ornamental (No veg;-() Very nice blended
informal landscapeing though. Food in Cafe reasonable-)

http://www.chadhas.org.uk

We had fun paddling in the the sea at Clacton too;-)

there is something wrong with either the URL or the site.
--
Martin

After a bit of detective work, the URL should be:

http://www.chadahs.org.uk/

well done!

--
Martin

Jim W 09-09-2003 08:12 PM

Beth Chatto Garden images up..!-)

Martin Sykes wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:16:50 +0100,
(Jim W) wrote:

Garden well worth a visit but ornamental (No veg;-() Very nice blended
informal landscapeing though. Food in Cafe reasonable-)

http://www.chadhas.org.uk

We had fun paddling in the the sea at Clacton too;-)

there is something wrong with either the URL or the site.
--
Martin

After a bit of detective work, the URL should be:

http://www.chadahs.org.uk/

Sorry..

My Fault..

Yes indeed it is http://www.chadahs.org.uk