GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Aldi - 99p Tulip Bulbs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/42935-aldi-99p-tulip-bulbs.html)

dommy 13-09-2003 02:22 PM

Aldi - 99p Tulip Bulbs

Did anyone get them and if so what is the bulb size like?

I tried to get some today but they were all sold out, none left at all.

andrew 15-09-2003 07:28 PM

Aldi - 99p Tulip Bulbs

Quote:

Originally posted by dommy
Did anyone get them and if so what is the bulb size like?

I tried to get some today but they were all sold out, none left at all.

I was delighted to get some last Friday. Aldi puts out their special offers on a Thursday, when you find the car park full at 9 am.
The bulbs were very healthy looking and about two inches wide.
I have planted them in large pots.

dommy 15-09-2003 09:13 PM

Aldi - 99p Tulip Bulbs

Quote:

Originally posted by andrew
I was delighted to get some last Friday. Aldi puts out their special offers on a Thursday, when you find the car park full at 9 am.
The bulbs were very healthy looking and about two inches wide.
I have planted them in large pots.

When I got their on saturday there was one pack of snowdrops left. They really should stock more, i wanted to get my hands on some. Will have to get there early next year.

OH well, have bought a pack from the florist now for £3 for 25 bulbs. Size 10-11cm. (Princess Victoria)

Christopher Norton 17-09-2003 08:15 AM

Aldi - 99p Tulip Bulbs

We got 6kg of Daff bulbs for £3 from Wilco`s this weekend. God only
knows where we are going to put em.

--
email farmer chris on
Please don`t use