Old 15-09-2003, 10:03 AM
Bill Stewart

Default Article wanted on gardens to visit in W. Wales

Hi,
I am looking t o increase niche market apppeal of my holiday let in
West Wales. I would like an article on facilities that would interest
gardenersin the area (gardns to visit, craft centes and the national
botanical centre). In return I will offer a half price deal for the
weeks break. I have had one taker so far in a different subject area
and they were very happy with the arrangement.
Regards Bill Stewart

http://www.shalombarn.co.uk
Old 16-09-2003, 11:12 PM
Malcolm

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:15:07 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from (Bill Stewart) contains these words:

Hi,
I am looking t o increase niche market apppeal of my holiday let in
West Wales. I would like an article on facilities that would interest
gardenersin the area (gardns to visit, craft centes and the national
botanical centre). In return I will offer a half price deal for the
weeks break. I have had one taker so far in a different subject area
and they were very happy with the arrangement.
Regards Bill Stewart

http://www.shalombarn.co.uk

How about, while enjoying my half price week I tour around and write
advertising copy based on personal research in the area?

I hope he is not silly enough to include your food, he'd go out of
business in a day!