GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   sage seed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/43090-sage-seed.html)

[email protected] 15-09-2003 11:02 AM

sage seed

Anybody want any sage seed?

My bushes have managed to produce thousands of seed this summer and I
know they're viable as there are loads of little sage plants dotted
about the place.

Just bog standard, green leaved stuffing-type sage :-)

Might also have some Franz Hals daylily seeds too -- I grew some of
last year's and have two still quite tiny plants but steadily getting
bigger...

email me offlist if you do (but watch the spamtrap)

--
jane

Mark Twain