GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Best Clematis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/43091-best-clematis.html)

paul 15-09-2003 12:14 PM

Best Clematis

i have a path between my house and garage, it has a border down either side
of the pathway itself. both sides get sunshine as the path runs north to
south, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. i want to get some
climbing clematis to go on the wall that get sunlight from about 8-9 in the
morning to 12-1 in the afternoon. coul dsomeone point me in the right
direction of what type to put in this border.

cpemma 15-09-2003 10:34 PM

Best Clematis

paul wrote:
i have a path between my house and garage, it has a border down
either side of the pathway itself. both sides get sunshine as the
path runs north to south, one in the morning and one in the
afternoon. i want to get some climbing clematis to go on the wall
that get sunlight from about 8-9 in the morning to 12-1 in the
afternoon. coul dsomeone point me in the right direction of what type
to put in this border.

Our Perle D'Azure does very well in full sun. A beautiful clematis, mixed in
with a climbing Iceberg.