Old 18-09-2003, 06:22 PM
Sad Sid

Default James Grieve is confused

My James Grieve Apple tree has a healthy crop nearly ready to pick but it
has also started to blossom again.
Should I be worried?

Old 18-09-2003, 06:32 PM
David W.E. Roberts

"Sad Sid" . wrote in message
My James Grieve Apple tree has a healthy crop nearly ready to pick but it
has also started to blossom again.
Should I be worried?

Global warming - second crop by Christmas which you will pick wearing
shorts, sandals and a smile :-)

Old 18-09-2003, 08:29 PM
Jane Ransom

In article , Sad Sid
.? writes
My James Grieve Apple tree has a healthy crop nearly ready to pick but it
has also started to blossom again.

It's confused by the unusual summer we have had. Don't suppose it will
be harmed in any way, after all, this sort of thing has happened to
apple trees before and no doubt will again!!!!!!

We have a second crop of strawberries - don't suppose they will ripen,
though

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,

Old 21-09-2003, 11:02 AM
Jim W

"Sad Sid" . wrote:

My James Grieve Apple tree has a healthy crop nearly ready to pick but it
has also started to blossom again.
Should I be worried?

I would't be.. I recently took photos of mine with ripe fruit and
flowers on at the same time.. Its the unusually warm weather.
//
Jim

Fruit Cages - 10% Off At William James & Co. Robbie Hayter Marketplace 0 04-03-2009 04:15 PM
Lawn Mower Tune-up rates SAVE 10.00 THRU FEB. [we make house calls] in Raleigh area James 872-3853 [email protected] North Carolina 0 08-02-2005 08:40 AM
James Bacon Dicky Orchids 0 25-04-2004 02:04 PM
Pittosporum - James Sterling - When to trim? Gurrie Australia 0 16-11-2003 07:02 AM
Truffles and James Beard and Psilocybe mushrooms: Oh my! Daniel B. Wheeler alt.forestry 16 14-11-2002 05:42 PM