GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I am looking for Tree Felling Insurance ?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/43478-i-am-looking-tree-felling-insurance.html)

19-09-2003 02:12 PM

I am looking for Tree Felling Insurance ??

Anybody know of any good insurance company or broker who handles
public liability insurance for tree surgeons / loppers ??

Dave Painter 19-09-2003 03:03 PM

"aa ka" wrote in message
Anybody know of any good insurance company or broker who handles
public liability insurance for tree surgeons / loppers ??

One of my brokers in Shropshire cannot get public liability for a tree
surgeon of ten years standing at ANY price.
so I would be grateful to hear of anyone out there who does provide
insurance.

Dave

Bob Hobden 19-09-2003 06:22 PM

"aa ka" wrote in message
Anybody know of any good insurance company or broker who handles
public liability insurance for tree surgeons / loppers ??

NFU Mutual?

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars, there's bugger all down here.